“Shall we dance?” – Dancing Communities for businesses
Promote communication, stimulate a creative team dynamic and resolve conflicts at work
A very effective tool to create productive and creative teams
Dancing Communities is an innovative approach based on the Dulaine educational method which was created 17 years ago by the internationally renowned dancer and choreographer Pierre Dulaine.
It uses ballroom dancing as a way to encourage the valorization of the individual and to foster respect, listening and mutual support between individuals and groups.
Today, companies are often faced with the economic and human burden of the problems related to stress at work (absenteeism, burnout, lack of motivation). The lack of trust between colleagues and the interpersonal conflicts are among the major causes of the decline in efficiency and productivity.
The goals of the program “Shall we dance?”
“Shall we dance?” has the following objectives:
- to awaken self-esteem, empathy and respect towards our partner and the team stimulating therefore motivation and cohesion
- to value differences by seeing them as complementarities
- to stimulate dialogue and improve cooperation preventing interpersonal conflicts
- to overcome fears and prejudices related to hierarchical barriers
- to learn to adapt our rhythm to the rhythm of others, to be competitive with respect and collaboration
- to stimulate a creative dynamic and communication leading to improved productivity
« The participants found the experience terrific. It helped them learn to follow the tempo of their partners, to adapt to it in all circumstances and to keep the acceptable distance from them. This activity has greatly enabled the participants to slowly get closer to each other and create a connection that actually lasts. »